Divinity Original Sin
There’s a simple approach of which you can use to scouse borrow some thing in the game effectively, regardless of whether there are NPC around or not.
- Get a field of any kind (ie. barrel, chest..and so forth)
- Open the field(container).
- Drop the item you want to steal into the box.
- Go away the immediately region or get out of sight of NPCs earlier than you’re taking the item into your main stock.
Locations of Blood Stone
- In Cyseal, tell Evelyn the healer which person to keep.
- At the end of the Black Cove, after the Pontius Pirate Boss combat.
- Inner Maradino’s dungeon lab at Luculla wooded area.
- In Luculla forest, entire the quest with Mangoth and sacrifice him.
- Wreck the critical totem inside the middle of the Goblin Village in Luculla wooded area.
- Search Loic cellar in Luculla wooded area to locate two stones.
- Destroy the Iron Maiden within the Hiberheim jail.
- After finding Cassandra’s actual corpse in the Temple of the useless in dark forest, search to locate it.
Locations of Star Stone
- Inside the tavern murder room at Cyseal; part of the primary quest.
- Next to the connecting direction between Cyseal and Luculla woodland.
- Dropped via Braccus Rex on the quit of the “Undead Scourge” quest began outdoor the Cyseal church.
- Inside the Immaculate Trial dungeon in Luculla woodland.
- In Luculla woodland, entire the quest with Mangoth and do no longer sacrifice him.
- Inside Boreas’ treasure vault at Hiberheim.
- Destroy the sarcophagus in the Knight’s Tomb dungeon in dark wooded area.
- Look for buried stones near the teleportation replicate inside the supply Temple in darkish woodland.
Achievement of “Amazing”
The first area you come upon Bellegar is inside the elemental demon cave on the pinnacle corner of Cysael. speak to him, and he’ll disappear. he’ll seem once more much later, close to the middle of the Phantom forest swamp. he’ll permit you to pick out a treasure from a set of three barrels. To come upon him a 3rd time, pass south of Balberith’s shack at the southern end of the swamp to find a huge mound of gold. select the gold, and Bellegar will seem. he’ll upload a new Portal on your menu, permitting access to a dungeon containing a unmarried puzzle. resolve the puzzle, and open all 3 treasure doors to get the “wonderful” fulfillment.
Achievement of “Baaaah”
Discover the Kickstarter birch tree inscribed with glowing letters on the Phantom woodland. it’s far located near the northern waypoint, up the road leading to the northwest. Drop a Stardust Herb in the front of the tree. The Weresheep will seem, and you may get the “Baaaah.” fulfillment. you could kill or communicate to the Weresheep to accumulate its wool. put it inside the Elemental Forge to get a special set of armor.
1,431 total views, 2 views today